Friday, December 11, 2009

This blog needs a title and i've settled for Mein Kampf (English: My Struggle). I wanted something that could represent this blog as an account of my life and personal insights. I also wanted something that sounded epic. So i decided to steal the title of Hitler's autobiography. It was either this or My Annals. But that sounds too much like an opening in the body or a disallowed form of intercourse.

This semester was a tough one for me, dealing with unfathomable modules and having to deal with overseas exchange stuff at the same time. I know I will not perform well this time but I’ve gotten over the fact that some things just don’t go the way you want it to be.

Flying off in less than a month. I still can't believe i'm going to the UK for 5 months! OMG! Have so many things to do, so many people to meet. And im celebrating Christmas in Hong Kong this year!