I am back from my malaysia trip and i have many things to say. Just read on.
5 annoying things that happened to Justin
1) On the way to the coach: Cabby who asked for the sake of asking
My cab driver who asked 'Go by which way?' when there's only one logical way - the fastest. I was this close to telling him, 'Drive to Kallang, circle that pong pong tree there, then turn back to Bukit Panjang (where my bus was).'
2) On reaching tuas checkpoint: People who shout on their handphones
Why? Is it cheaper?
3) At a sponsored buffet dinner: Some Singaporeans' undiscerning taste buds
Ridiculous queues for so-so murtabak, silly mile-long lines for tasteless chicken kebabs in a pretentious restaurant with better furniture than food. 'The queue so long, so it must be good!' Seriously.
4) At the hotel entrance: Retarded sliding doors
Automatic sliding doors that are anything but. I stand there for 3 whole seconds, looking uncomfortably at the auntie behind the glass (who's also waiting), before they slide open ever so s-l-o-w-l-y.
5) At the hotel sovenior shop: Salespeople that tail
They don't realise that the moment they slide up and play shadow is the moment a customer lose interest in the merchandise. Which, come to think of it, might be an elaborate ploy to let them get back to filing their nails and looking bored.
I could go on and on but i needed to stop somewhere.
I must say i am pleased with my results this semester, for i did not get any Bs! I can't believe a year has passed by so quickly. Soon, another academic year will begin and it will be stress, stress, stress once more. But life in university is still fun. Wonder what yr 2 will have in store...
There's an error in my previous entry. I've been told that a tampon is very different from a pantyliner! I have got to apologize to all the ladies out there, for having insulted the integrity of the tampon. But in my defence, i don't have a bleeding vagina so i was really ignorant about the various methods to erm, prevent leakage.

<< Home