Bollywood musicals can be completely incomprehensible to us non-indians, and finally someone has made their best effort to clarify things for us! While the translation may not be entirely accurate, it definitely makes the video more enjoyable. I found the scene at 1:24 to be especially hilarious.
=====
A trainer at california fitness told me I have a nice body structure. I am going to write in and tell cali that that guy, deserves a raise.
=====
As for my examination results, thankfully I managed to get As and Bs. But even more unexpected was to get a GPA of above 4!
Then comes the comparison of results and people start going 'I could have done better if only blah blah blah.' Seriously, I think that has to stop. It is like a fat guy trying to diet but has a donut in his hand and goes 'But the donut was calling out my name!' It is stupid and does nothing.
=====
For the record, this will be the final entry before bitchinjustin takes a break. Holidays are coming to an end and it is back to studying.
2007 on the whole has been one of my best years. I have no idea what can happen in 2008 but hopefully, it's going to shine. Happy new year everyone.

<< Home