I always thought the critics were biased towards 'The Noose'. I've never seen an episode before but I thought I would go youtube to see if I could find some clips and found some I did. Gurmit, I hope you chance upon my blog because I have something for you.
Dear Gurmit Singh,
Your new show 'The Noose' SUCKS! The show sucks, and I think you should dump your writers and producers for actually making that show for you. Its....sooo...bad. The jokes suck more than the props actually. The bad wigs and cheap props just make the whole thing suck even more. If you had better people working on the show, it would have borderlined on mediocre. But now its just BAD. No doubt I wanted to choose the ugliest shots of you and your 'noose team' to put up here to emphasize the suckiness of the show. But even if I chose the nice shots, they'd still look bad. Your hair looks too big and makes you look like a horse as well. Like Black Beauty without the beauty.
You were good in PCK and Just Follow Law. They were nice. I hope your next one, for your sake, is mediocre.
=========
I had my jc class gathering held last nite at clark quay. It was good to meet up with the others especially so when it's one of the rare occasions we managed to hit double digits in numbers. I liked hanging out last night because it was of course, my idea to go clark quay in the first place. But anyway, dinner was at waraku. Everyone was taking photos of everything we ordered and I ordered this.
Tekka Don - raw tuna and raw egg over rice. So good.
The fundamental principles of gender evolution should include this => number of ladies = number of cam whores. 03S1 girls are such experts in posing for the cameras they put paris hilton to shame. Some photos...


I actually think this photo is very nice. That's me second from the right haha.
========
Tomorrow is results day. 'nuff said, I can only hope for the best.
========
I wanted to write something more. But my brain kinda went dead on me 5 secs after I typed the last line. So until my next and final entry, which should be just before semester starts, I guess this is it then.

<< Home