(edited at 11:30pm)
i always feel happy when im with 03S1. we are all happy people. happy when we eat pizza hut. happy when we take photos. happy when we're sad. happy happy. so now since im so happy, here's a little story for all non s1-nies.
me: hello everyone! happy new year! now i shall introduce 3 ex-classmates of mine to all of you. s1 is a wonderful class mostly full of wonderful people (e.g me). And apparantly i just found out i have red eyes! wow! to think for 20 years i've thought they were brown. Anyway let's cut to the chase. First up we have Choon Hong! Yo CH! What's up? ORD already right? Then why are you looking so moody?
me: erm i guess let's not disturb him ya? maybe he just shat in his pants. next up we have hannah! hi hannah! how's life? good?
me: err...hahaha to you too. you're studying occupational therapy rite? ( i prefer to call it modern voodoo but don't tell her that ) how's the course going?
me: i think we better move along.
me: this is tian lin. he's a great guy except maybe he is ALWAYS LATE! and he sucks in english while i suck in chinese so sometimes we have communication problems hahaha.
me: can't tell what he's saying cos like i said, communication problems hahaha. but tell you all a secret...he actually doesn't look like this. that's just lots of make up slapped on his face. you want to see how he really looks like? just scroll down...but i'm warning you, it's nasty!
me: that's it for now! i'll acquaint the rest of them to you all next time. bye bye!
Funny Cats - *MUST WATCH!*
I think this clip was on America's Funniest Home Videos, but I'm glad it found its way onto the Internet, as it makes me laugh endlessly. The best part is towards the end. I need pets like these.
ok this should have been done sometimes in late dec. a bit slow la.
What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Living w/o my family for 3 weeks in Taiwan.
Not having to mug for exams.
Driving and guitar lessons.
Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t consider my aims new years’ resolutions.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! I got a new nephew and niece!
Did anyone close to you die?
I don't think so.
What countries did you visit?
M'sia, Taiwan, Vietnam.
What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Many things. More clothes, a job before I enter uni, my driving license, a better body haha, etc
What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I guess it would have to be Aug 9. My birthday wad! And i was a participant in ndp somemore.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Going for the MOE TA interview? That I can live independently (to a certain extent).
What was your biggest failure?
Not getting the MOE TA.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious.
What was the best thing you bought?
My sony ericsson k800i. Didn't spend too much this yr since most of the time i'm in camp anyway.
Whose behavior merited celebration?
Madonna and angelina jolie for adopting children?
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some guys from my camp. Utterly disgusted with their attitudes.
Where did most of your money go?
Teh si kosong during my canteen breaks.
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to taiwan in april for my exercise.
Ndp 2006.
Preparing to ord.
What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
My island home - kaira gong.
I'm not ready to make nice - dixie chicks.
Compared to this time last year, are you:
a. happier or sadder? happier
b. thinner or fatter? I'd say thinner.
c. richer or poorer? richer.
What do you wish you'd done more?
Make better use of my time in army.
What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being worried about stuff. It’s so time wasting to do so.
How many one-night stands?
None.
What was your favorite TV program?
I didn't watch much tv this year. Can't ans this question.
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No.
What was the best book you read?
Wicked: the life and times of the wicked witch of the west by Gregory Maguire.
What was your greatest musical discovery?
Huh?
What did you want and get?
More compliments. Hahaha.
What was your favorite film of this year?
Can't remember all the movies i watched but casino royale was definitely a great one.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Wearing no. 4 uniform with camo cream and sweating like a pig during ndp. The big 2-0!
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
The freedom that comes with living w/o my parents. Discovered a lot about myself and then some.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
I've never worn more green in my life and never will.
What kept you sane?
Friends, the internet and my mp3s.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don’t have one.
What political issue stirred you the most?
Increase in transport fares. Always and forever going up.
Who did you miss?
Some people whom I will not name.
Who was the best new person you met?
Met many new guys in camp. But to say the best would be tough. A lot of them are great people.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
1 )Effort + patience = results.
2) Stop criticizing yourself. You’ve lived your life the best way you knew how. Self criticism is not humility, it's stupidity.
What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
Ok don’t laugh but this sakae sushi waiter said I had the body of a soldier. I take that as a compliment haha. And people saying stuff like that I’m better than before I enlisted. Hey I guess being in army has its perks.
The most touching experience you’ve had this year?
Touching? I touch my new nephew a lot when I went his house. Haha.
What did you like most about yourself this year?
That I have ‘found myself’.
What did you hate most about yourself this year?
That I can be very lazy.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Time goes by so slowly for those who wait, no time to hesitate.
Was 2006 a good year for you?
Not really since I couldn’t and didn’t do much while in army.
What was your favorite moment of the year?
Enjoying the cool weather in Vietnam.
What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Sai kang and seeing people get their pink ic. Haha.
Where were you when 2006 began?
Can’t remember.
Who were you with?
Refer above.
Where will you be when 2006 ends?
Home.
Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
Family.
Do you have a resolution for 2007?
See second question.
What was your favorite month of 2006?
No particular month.
What was your favorite record from 2006?
I didn’t buy any cds this year. I’m a cheapskate, sue me.
How many concerts did you see in 2006?
None.
Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2006?
Nope. Never been and never will. Alcohol is simply bad for your liver hello.
Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yes.
How much money did you spend in 2006?
Not a lot. Again cos most of the time in camp
What was your proudest moment of 2006?
Proudest? Hmmm I guess I’m now able to help people without expecting the same in return.
What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
Oh ya like i will tell u all like that.
If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
Nothing. Cos then i would not have learned anything.
What are your plans for 2007?
Be top 20% in my uni course.
Be more active.
To let 2007 be my most accomplished year.
How are you different now that the year has ended?
My resolve to do better has never been greater.
What are YOUR wishes for the new year?

<< Home