im so bored i visted the
website. did their 200 question (200??!!!) personality test. totally wasted my time. their website is so proper/boring. nothing like the alien spaceships/tomkat content i was hoping for. chey!talking more about the past 2 weeks, yea the camps there are so different from the ones we have in singapore. mine had a supermarket for goodness sake! it even had those metal rolley entrance things! omg! and they decorate their toilets with flowers and pictures of fruits and did i mention they have mini fountains outside each bunk block? but the toilet has no proper flushing system so if u shit u have to throw the toilet paper in a bin which often overflows (altogether now: eewww!!!!!)
think i will blog more later. till then, some lessons in life.
It's funny how a man only thinks about the... BEEP!
You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya... BEEP!
You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya... BEEP!
Girl it ain't no pain in me lookin' at ya... BEEP!
I don't give a... BEEP!
Keep lookin' at my... BEEP!
'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my... BEEP!
Hah, I'ma do my thing, while you playin' with ya... BEEP!
Hahahahahaha

<< Home