my cousin is getting married on sun and i think my new cousin-in-law is a san ba. she doesnt greet her elders and treats everyone as if we're invisible. but hopefully they will have a new baby to play with soon haha.
exams are coming so everyone (except ones i loath and spit upon) try their best k?
has this blog passed its expiry date? my old entries are completely different from my present ones and it is getting really stagnant. readership has obviously gone down and henceforth unless i can get my creative energies going i don't plan to update. how long i don't know but i will definitely update by oct 17 because something amazing will happen hehe...
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly (so slowly...)
I don't know what to do
Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you
The Antichrist Detector this website calculates your name and comes up with a number and determines how anti-christ you are. try it.

<< Home