just got off a convo with alicia...
dun come runnin back (thats me) says:
but im sure u can remember when jennifer fell off the chair
Was I really that much of a bitch in New Town? (thats alicia ) says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ( A LOT more hahas but i had to cut them out cos they were disfiguring my blog)
there's more
Was I really that much of a bitch in New Town? says:
now i remember
Was I really that much of a bitch in New Town? says:
backwards right?
dun come runnin back says:
ya in slo mo
dun come runnin back says:
den u and nadia bitches man laugh so much
Was I really that much of a bitch in New Town? says:
how did she fall again..
Was I really that much of a bitch in New Town? says:
like what happened?
dun come runnin back says:
u asked her to throw paper away den she tried to lean backwards to reach the dustbin den she fell
Remember the time, Jennifer fell off her chair? In Slo-mo? (alicia's new nick) says:
hahahahahahha
Remember the time, Jennifer fell off her chair? In Slo-mo? says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (see reason above)
Remember the time, Jennifer fell off her chair? In Slo-mo? says:
ooops
Remember the time, Jennifer fell off her chair? In Slo-mo? says:
my fault

<< Home