Thursday, January 01, 2004

happy 2004!!!

last nite was fun! was actually suppose to attend this thing organized by the school but i just took my attendence and pon immediately hahahaha...so i went home first den went to my sec 2 class chalet later! 2/2 rox! by the time i reached there it was oredi 9+ and the bbq was more or less over...saw most of my old frens there...the moment i got there the bitching started...cant believe that golden albino had a bf once! yea rite man and cher has the voice of an angel...left at around 10.30pm so i could attend the countdown at boon lay..BIG MISTAKE...such a dissapointment..the foam party was more like a bubble bath and where was yang xiong??!! hahahah...shud've just stayed at pasir ris...den my parents picked me from boon lay and den we went to eat supper...slept at 4 and woke up at 11 today...so overall i ended 2003 with a smile but started off with a frown...tommorow's the start of school! ah!!!! din do alot of my hw!!! ah!!!

cos its also the start of the year and my blog only began in oct...ill just write something of wad happened to me during my 1st 3 months in sa

When I first found out I was posted to sajc last dec I was woohoo...I always wanted to enter there...orientation was quite fun...my OGL's name was guan xian and I was in niera...after the 3 days of orientation i found out my was classmates wif bee leng and nep! First day of class was so messy I actually lost my way to class and was kinda late...lol...first impression was is dat all? My civics class was 03S62! And my civics tutor was ms ng may fun...she was a Chinese teacher I was like damn sure got communication problem oredi...but luckily she was bilingual...I was bio rep! hahaha for the infamous mrs chew kim nah...hate her...only and always complain ab my bio drawings...stupid permed hair bitch...There were 29 people...quite a lot compared to other jc classes but den after being in a class of 40s in pri and 38 in sec 4 I was kinda surprised...even more surprising was the ratio of guys to gals!! 23 girls and 6 guys only...hahaha!!! Cos most of them were like from gd schs e.g SCGS, st nicks, crescent, commonwealth I actually felt I wudnt fit in so I just isolated myself from the rest and just hang out wif bee leng and nep (shuddup nad) hahaha took me ab 3 weeks I think b4 I got to know the rest of the class...joined library! Hahaha yes I know it’s a shit cca but I only joined it cos yimin (former newtowner in sa) convinced me to join...it was quite fun cos I did duty wif Eunice or si fan and we would just laugh at our incompetence in doing all the library stuff...hahaha not like the library in jj where the librarian sucks the youth from everyobdy who enters...still miss the food in sa cos the food now simply sux...pe was slack compared to now but had this teacher who gave my class the impression dat he was a bastard...he is none other than dennis lam...but after a while he's quite a nice guy...always letting us play handball...I know this will come as a shock to all of u but I actually miss chapel...it was the thing dat was so distinctively sa...and I enjoyed poking fun at leon who was a Christian fanatic...hahaha...I also got my O level results during that period...was worried cos I din know if my score could secure me a place there...it didn't...!@#$...last day of first 3 months was sooo fun...went bowling and got a strike on my first throw!!!! Hooray for me!!! Ahhaha but den in the end I was last overall cos my later throws all were erm…nvm hahaha even found out a fact ab Thomas...he loves his nails!!! Hahaha so funny he din wan to bowl cos he was scared his nails would get damaged...hahaha we went to play pool after that!!! so fun man...the girls and guys played together...Well...after that I guess it was over...all of us went home...only to have tis gathering to watch Yang Guang You Miao in may!