Tuesday, December 30, 2003

New year is approaching in 2 days…so its time to make new year’s resolutions! I never keep them but its fun to make them anyway

1) hopefully get my driving license
2) do well for my SAT/ A levels
3) get a silver for my napfa…gonna be quite impossible
4) to forget I ever was in this school by 2010
5) to be less bitchy
6) to be more tolerant of other people’s flaws

did CIP again yesterday…this time to pack bags for the boon lay countdown party…for those who are going…do not take the big lipton bag! That has the least stuff! The rest are more or less ok I think…cant remember which one has the most…The year is ending and I can feel my hatred for dat junkyard school rekindling…found out two new girls are joining my class and one of them is a grand bitch…an asshole gone but a new bitch arrives…dumb system they shud just leave our class as it is…gonna watch LOTR wif TL tonite! Finally gonna watch it…yea I know im lagging